The World's Foremost Author's Advocate
Spanning a 25-year career as a
Patrika Vaughn understands the written word and how to
She is also armed with an arsenal of tools to quickly propel the
works of aspiring writers through today's prohibitive publishing
arena and into the hands of readers.
For an interview or speaking engagement with The World's Foremost Author Advocate
Order of Excellence, Who's Who in the 21st Century,
Also listed in Outstanding People of the 21st Century and
- Former media coordinator for Habitat for Humanity in San Diego / Tijuana
- Executive Director of Editorial Associates international writing service
- Literary Agent for writers placed with Prentice-Hall (Simon & Shuster), McGraw Hill Publications, Harcourt Brace Jovanovitch and more.
- World-wide Seminars: " Writing and Publishing for the International Markets" presented to The Marketing Institute of Finland, Helsinki
- Vice President of Sarasota Literary Society
- Panelist for Sarasota Reading Festival
Ms. Vaughn earned a bachelor's degree in Literature and Anthropology at New College in Sarasota, Florida (one of the nation's top private liberal arts colleges) and attended the University of Arkansas pursuing graduate work in World Literature. She is a certified public relations professional and has past and present affiliations with The Author's Guild, Book Publicists of San Diego, Florida Public Relations Association, National Society of Fund Raising Executives, Associated Business Writers of America.
This site uses only the highest level of Internet SSL Security
All text ,
photography, graphics, site layout and design
A Cappela Publishing